Friday, November 4, 2011

Scandalousness! BRACE YOURSELF

Meow! Oink! Baa! Whatever. 

So today I was sittin' on the couch reading through ye olde StumbleUpon, when my Cameroonian caretaker Linda was chatting vehemently on the house phone en francais. I, having ADD and always too bored in French class to even dream of paying attention, didn't understand a word of it. Plus she was talking too fast for me to understand. Even if I spoke fluent French. She was in the kitchen, and I was on the couch like I am now. 


My gossip-columnist tendencies took over (YEAH THANKS HEDDA HOPPER) and I snatched her iPhone 4. I unlocked it, and looked through it. Besides seeing pictures of her adorkable daughter Zara, (she has little mini cateye sunglasses :3) and her weird husband Richard, I also saw pics of her in a HOT PINK BIKINI in ST. BARTS and a short sparkly silver dress. AT A PARTY! OH MIES! OH SHUT! I also saw vids of her and her husband slow dancing. Which was pretty cute. And I also saw a vid of a concert with some creepy, nobody Cameroonian singer Roxy Bush. Sounds like an adult film star, n'cest pas? At any rate, I sent the scandalousness to myself over La Gmail and I considered putting the vid of her slow dancing on Le YouTube, but then again, unlike Hedda Hopper, I'm not that shrewish. But anyaway, I'm gonna look at her in a whole new way. 


O.O


Well, now ya know how bitchy I can be with an iPhone or anything that can send pictures. Y'all better watch yo' backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment